top of page

Town of Hebron

Construction Materials

To obtain a building permit from Town of Hebron, a Zoning Land Use Permit must first be obtained from the Jefferson County Land Use Department.  Please contact them for all zoning permit requirements.

Jefferson County Zoning/Land Use:        920-674-7131

Permit Submittal Requirements & Information

 The Following Construction Activities Require a Building Permit

John Moosreiner

      Phone:  262-490-0277


Primary Building Inspector

  • All new one and two family, and all new multifamily dwellings

  • All residential building additions and/or remodels valued at $50,000 or greater

  • All residential accessory structures 1,000 sq. ft. or larger (total floor area)

    • No permits for Ag ‘use’ buildings

  • All new commercial/industrial projects

  • All commercial/industrial building remodel or additions valued at $50,000 or greater

  • All electrical services including new and upgrades

  • Double fees for all started without permits

  • All work on new homes, additions, remodels and decks must have an updated dwelling contractor certification if not done by the property owner

Please make checks out to WIA & mail to:

WIA Inspections

PO Box 25

Okauchee, WI  53069

Once all required documents are submitted, an INSPECTOR WILL REVIEW THEM AND CONTACT YOU WITH A PERMIT FEE.  Permits are not considered issued until payment has been received.

Please mail paperwork to the following address or call to set up a drop off site.

Thomas Marks

      Phone:  262-490-0513


Secondary Building Inspector

Permit Fees

bottom of page