top of page

Town of Concord

Construction Materials

To obtain a building permit from Town of Concord, a Zoning Land Use Permit must first be obtained from the Jefferson County Land Use Department.  Please contact them for all zoning permit requirements.

Jefferson County Zoning/Land Use:      920-674-7131

Permit Submittal Requirements & Information

 The Following Construction Activities Require a Building Permit

  • Wisconsin Uniform Building Permit Application

  • Construction plans - 3 copies, must include cross section and wall bracing

  • Site plan showing any setbacks, easements and erosion control as required by code

  • Complete approved copy of Jefferson County Zoning/Land Use Permit

  • If applicable, copy of approved Sanitary Permit from Jefferson County

  • Heat loss calculations (new homes only)

  • Driveway/culvert permit - contact Building Inspection Department

  • One copy state approved plans (commercial/industrial only)

  • New construction, one-two family homes shall submit an online permit using the following link at Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services Division of Industry

Primary Building Inspector

  • All new one and two family, and all new multifamily dwellings

  • All residential building additions and/or remodels

  • All residential/agriculture structures 100 sq ft. plus or larger

  • All new commercial/industrial projects

  • All commercial/industrial remodel or additions

  • All electrical services including new and upgrades

  • Double fees for all started without permits

  • All work on new homes, additions, remodels and decks must have an updated dwelling contractor certification if not done by the property owner

Please make checks out to TOWN OF CONCORD & mail to:

WIA Inspections

PO Box 25

Okauchee, WI  53069

Once all required documents are submitted, an INSPECTOR WILL REVIEW THEM AND CONTACT YOU WITH A PERMIT FEE.  Permits are not considered issued until payment has been received.  If you have any questions on the permit process, please call us at 262-490-0513.

Please mail paperwork to the following address or call to set up a drop off site.

Thomas Marks

      Phone:  262-490-0513



bottom of page